Tuesday, September 14, 2010

and the winner is......

Me!

Door prize basket
 I'm the winner today dear reader. :o)  I was invited to a lunch meeting with the Business Professional Women's group, which was interesting.  Good food over at Whaler's Catch and I have some information to look at to see what all they do and are about.  Anyways, they have people put in their business cards and draw a winner for the door prize.  At the end of the meeting, my card came out of the basket!

Hooray!  How fun to be a guest and win the prize.  It's a basket of University of Kentucky things (Dan - you should be ecstatic!).  So now I can blend in with some Wildcat spirit and have some fun desk accessories too.  

t-shirt, travel mug, mints, sticky notes!, paper, UK sticker
go team go!

No comments:

Post a Comment