Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WIP :: 2/22/12


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking up has been really helpful so far as I'm making good progress on most of my projects!

complete
Sparkle QAL - okay, so the top is complete.  still have to baste this and decide on how to quilt it.  there are some good ideas & photos popping up in the Flickr group!

in progress
Swoon - cut my sashing last night and finalized the layout of the blocks. Onwards!
Pineapple - sewed on the greens and quilted the pineapple itself this weekend. I'll add some looser quilting in the border as well. 

 no progress
Star dots - needs backing so I can baste it. not sure what to use yet, maybe just a solid? decisions, decisions....

in the pile
-Summer Sampler
-GS Quilt
-Hawaiian applique block
-Sunflower applique


I don't have any in-progress shots this week yet.  So instead I'll leave you with a picture of my living room - which is the sometimes quilt storage area!

No comments:

Post a Comment