Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June finishes

Happy last day of June! This month went fast - mostly due to Quilt Camp the last 2 weeks at work. 57 kids learning & making their own quilts! Really fun and exciting to see their combinations of colors & prints.
A Lovely Year of Finishes
I did manage to get my June goal finished too - hooray! My goal was to quilt the sort-of secret baby quilt and I'm happy to report that it is quilted, bound & labelled. 


Here's a small snippet since I can't reveal the whole thing yet; but it's ready to be hand-delivered in August! I chose to machine bind it for ease and *hopefully* durability. Linking up at Fiber of All Sorts for the June ALYOF goals.

This one is also a finish for the Q2 Finish-Along 2015 hosted by On the Windy Side. I'm linking up there too, so here's my original list for Quarter 2.

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Can't wait to see the entire thing. Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very cute! Good work getting it finished!

    ReplyDelete