Monday, April 13, 2015

Quarter 2 FAL Listy

2015 Finish-AlongThis quarter is typically my toughest, as I have big work commitments bookending the quarter: Paducah Quilt Week & Quilt Camp. With that in mind I've got some smaller sized projects that are waiting to be finished for the Q2 list - hopefully they won't be too much to handle. Linking up with Adrianne at On the Windy Side, #150.


TDF quilt/runner
A carry over from past quarterly lists, I have the pattern and the fabric and the plan - also got the last other materials and can get stitching on this again.

Baby quilt!  *Edit: finished and blogged here!
  I'm working on a baby quilt for good friends of mine having their first. I love baby quilts and am super excited as they mentioned jungle animals when talking about the nursery. The top is made, the backing is laid out on the floor and i gotta get quilting so it's ready when baby comes. *no picture at the moment - will get one up here stat!


Big Bear
 I actually won this Tartankiwi pattern through a giveaway at On the Windy Side and after seeing Adrianne's knew mine had to be a polar bear! It's the biggest thing I've ever paper-pieced and I love it! I pieced the bulk of this at winter retreat in January and finished the top not too long afterwards. He'll be up in the wall as soon as I get him quilted.


Improv quilt
Another carry over from prior quarterly lists, as I still don't have a set plan for how to quilt this. Want to get it finished so hopefully I can pull together some backing and jump start the ideas.


1 comment: