Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!

Happy Halloween!!


Jabba the Hutt

I spent a solid 2-3 hours carving the two pumpkins I bought this year.  I enjoy carving them and getting cool candle-lit decorations.  Having yummy pumpkin seeds to cook and eat afterwords is also a plus.  This year the pumpkins were more squat in shape so I had to find patterns that would fit accordingly. 

Here's what I came up with for this year!

Batman!






To further celebrate the holiday - I watched as zombies invaded downtown last night.  This was the 2nd annual zombie walk in Paducah and they march  amble down Broadway St. towards the river.  It was fun to watch and there were some very dedicated zombies!  My favorite was a family with 3 young girls under 6 dressed in princess gowns & tiaras, zombie face paint and the one had her hand up and walked around going "grrr!  look daddy, I scared them!"  So adorable!  


Anyways, we survived the invasion and have furthered the fun with It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and episodes of Buffy.  :o)

"zombies are were people too"  
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment