Thursday, May 4, 2017

Star Wars Day

May the Fourth be with You! :D Happy Star Wars Day friends!

<-- I saw this on FB earlier and it made me laugh so I had to share.

On an endlessly rainy day that looks like Dagobah outside my office window, it's thrilling to celebrate all things from a galaxy far, far away. I'm rocking my lightsaber earrings and sharing photos of my Star Wars themed quilts, which you can also get a peek at over on my Instagram: @bumblybzs

This was my second year participating in the Instagram #maythe4thmqs2 mini quilt swap and it was fun creating a quilt to send off to my partner. I went classic Rebel Alliance with the logo and free-motion quilted in the words. You can read more about this one right here!

Here's the quilt I received as part of the swap - I'm a fan of the locations/travel posters around the web for Star Wars and am enjoying this Dagobah themed quilt:

Last year I went all-in on a pop art-Andy Warhol inspired mini to send to my partner - see this here!

In return I got a BB-8 - what a character!

I'll leave you with the trilogy set I made for Christmas gifts for my Dad & brother & one for me a couple years ago. (Episode IV - Episode V - Episode VI)





No comments:

Post a Comment