Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WIP:: 3/12/14

Here's what I've got going on in my sewing room* this week::
    *and by sewing room I mean my living room where my machine and quilts have migrated….
2014 Pantone Quilt Challenge: Radiant Orchid

finished:
 I've got my Pantone Challenge quilt top all finished.  It'll remain a top for now and I will be unveiling it and linking that up in a couple days so stay tuned!


Yay! - That's the name of my sample quilt for Junior Quilters Club at work.  I got the top pieced together and really love it.  This is inspired by the exhibit last summer of Regina Alexandra's works which are so much fun.  So my Juniors (ages 10-17) are working on their own face quilts too and so far they look fantastic!  
Yay!





in progress:
Swoon - I've started the quilting on this *finally* and am really enjoying the quilting process.  So far each block  has some quilting in it and I'm starting to echo the stars in the center of each block.  I really just need to have the time to sit and quilt this one - perhaps over the weekend I can find some.
Swoon back detail of quilting
Secret Project - well I can't share too many pictures or I'll risk giving it away, but this one is pieced and is ready for quilting now too.  It's smaller than Swoon and should be a quick finish in the aforementioned weekend time.


That's what I've got going on right now in between work, Doctor Who and the wonderful sunshine outside!  Linking up at Freshly Pieced for this week and hope to see you there.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment