1. Kaleidoscope quilt - this one is a carry over from Quarter 2 and next up for Gilbert to tackle. Even though I didn't finish it last quarter, I do have the backing and batting prepped so it's ready to baste. Still undecided about how to quilt it, but will figure that out soon enough.
2. Swoon quilt - I joined the Swoon Along on flickr last year when I started this quilt. Right now the top is finished & the backing almost all together. I need to baste and figure out how to quilt this one so it's ready to use come Fall on my bed. I waited to quilt this one until I had my new machine and know that Gil will be up to the task!
3. GS Quilt- this was fun to piece....until I decided i need to make the center strips shorter so I'll be seam ripping and trimming and re-piecing the top. Then it'll just need backing and a decision on how to quilt it. *phew*
4. Table/Counter runner - this is a more recent start, but does need to be finished soon as it'll be a gift. I have strips cut and backing ready, so it's almost complete. I'm using the strippy table runner tutorial from ps I quilt.
5. Pinwheels- This is a quilt top from Momm that is intended to be a quilt to donate. The blocks are from a Triangle Tricks class we took together. A perfect summery quilt waiting to be basted, backed, quilted and bound!
Catch you on the flip side Finish a Longers!