Friday, May 3, 2013

basting stripes

Since it's already May, that means it's time to choose a project for the Lovely Year of Finishes linky.  I picked up some fabric over the weekend to use on two quilts waiting to be quilted - Momm & I stopped in at Hancock's after Quilt Week.  Things were mostly back to normal inside and it was fun to poke through all the remnants.
PS: please ignore the messy nightstand....k, thanks!

Anyways, I found backing fabric for my Roman Stripe quilt and decided my May finish is to piece the backing together and baste it all together.  One step at a time to knock out these finishes.  I'm planning on this quilt to be good for picnics, movies or fireworks this summer.  I have a plan already for the binding and for quilting so i better get stitching!
Adding my link over at Fiber of All Sorts - come join the finishing party.

No comments:

Post a Comment