Sunday, April 7, 2013

April goal setting

Whew - coming in under the wire for the Lovely Year of finishes Goal setting link up as well.  

A Lovely Year of Finishes

It's been helpful the last couple of months to have the link-ups for extra motivation and inspiration!  This month I need a quick/easy project because I won't have much time for anything larger.  AQS Quilt Show here in Paducah is at the end of the month so it's crazy busy at work until after that's over!

I want to make a wide mouth zipper bag using Noodlehead's tutorial this month.  I made one for a Christmas gift and decided I want one for myself too!  :)  Here's an image of the one I made previously - can't have a post without pictures!  So that's my goal - be sure to cheer on all of us linking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment