Monday, May 14, 2012

One Week Challenge

This month I participated in the One Thing, One Week Challenge again at Amy's Creative Side.  I challenged myself to finish my Star Dot quilt & binding - which I did!  It measures 24" square and I posted about it in last week's WIP, but have 1 more photo to share.




This weekend I made & sewed on the sleeve, got the dowel rod & hung it on the wall of my sewing room.  Now I have some fun color on the wall next to my cutting table to cheer me up!  


Thanks to Amy for hosting the challenge!

Amy's Creative Side

4 comments:

  1. Boy this sure is chreerful! Love it! I really should make a mini for my quilting area, but as I don't have one room right now, more of a moving space, hard to decorate. Someday I will have the dream quilting room.until then, I will admire yours from a far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very bright and cheerful star! How could you not smile, seeing it? Super! Also, the binding is a fun touch, too. :-)

    Hazle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! does it make you smile when you walk past it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My great granny and grandmother used to quilt, luckily, we have their handiwork still

    ReplyDelete