Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WIP :: 5/9/12

aka Back to Normal (mostly)

I finally feel like it's settling back into the normal rhythm now that Quilt Week & the workshop are finished.  Of course, it's just picking up momentum as I ramp up the prep for Quilt Camp and Lowertown festival.  In the near future looms Kidz Day, so we're just getting started for the summer.

Here's what I have today for the link up at Freshly Pieced.


complete
Star Dot is finished!  
     I echoed quilted inside the star points and then did echo lines in the white space so it looks like the star is radiating.  I have to make the sleeve & then hang it on the wall!



This was fun because I got to use some of the yummy colored threads from my birthday box!  So wonderful.  I used a black & white stripe for the binding to counter all of the dot fabrics.  :)


no progress
Summer Sampler 
Swoon
Christmas quilt


No comments:

Post a Comment