Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIP :: 4/4/12

It's Wednesday? really?  It's felt like Thursday all day today - and you say I have to have Thursday tomorrow too?!  

Well, due to b!day adventures last week & stretching into the weekend, I haven't gotten anything sewing wise accomplished.  Okay, so that's not entirely true.  There may have been some fabric that followed me home.... and I had some birthday luck winning a few goodies.


I won a giveaway on Kate Spain's blog and these goodies arrived this week!  A charm pack of her new Christmas line, Joy, and this cute mini of Central Park.  so exciting - Thanks Kate!

I also won a giveaway on Sew We Craft - charm packs of Hullabaloo!  They're coming all the way from Australia too.  Can't wait to figure out what to make with them. 

Some of the fabric goodies:
aren't these yummy? & a roll of strips from N!

*grin* just look at these awesome Aurifil colors!

& some DS for JoAnn Fabrics

in progress
-Swoon
-Stardot
-Summer Sampler


Stay tuned for some sewing progress in the near future! Linking up at Lee's.

No comments:

Post a Comment