Thursday, December 31, 2015

Episode VI

Okay so if you've made it this far - yay! After making the Star Wars quilts for dad & my brother I knew I would want one for me! I wanted a Millennium Falcon on mine too, but had to make it a little different from J's. 


I hand stitched the Death Star laser, but kept the trend of quilting in stars and using the glow-in-the-dark thread for this quilt too. I used the rest of the Star Wars fabric for the back and mine is Episode VI - You Rebel Scum! I loved using movie quotes for the names of these quilts.


This was on my Finish Along list for Q4 as Codename: Forest and I'm happy it's finished now! Linking up the final finishes at OntheWindySide. I'll be putting it up on my wall shortly. Here's all three together, now that the other two are in their new homes. 


Getting all three quilted was my December goal for ALYOF and it was nice to finish the year strong with the final linkup at Fiber of All SortsEspecially since Fiber of All Sorts & Sew are passing the torch on ALYOF. They've done a great job hosting the past few years and motivating so many people! I'm happy to see there are several bloggers willing to keep it going for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment