Thursday, February 15, 2018

Reindeer Dash

A quick catch-up share today with a mini quilt I made for a Christmas gift. Momm has been eyeing up this geometric reindeer pattern for awhile. Bought the pattern from Quiet Play and started collecting up red scraps on the sly.  ;)

Momm wondered what I was doing with those scraps, but I managed to stay elusive and not give anything away!  Phew. Originally, this was intended to be a birthday gift, but I got behind and it turned into a Christmas gift instead. I know I'm not the only one this happens too!

Quilting this up in ripple circles was a fun choice and really makes the reindeer soar. Momm hung it up on the wall right away so that counts as a gifting-win. Enjoy it Momm!
Linking up with CrazyMomQuilts for another Finish It Up Friday - check out all the great links!

1 comment: