Thursday, January 12, 2017

2017 Finish Along Q1

Charm About You

Another year means another list of WIPs to finish! I'm joining in with the Finish Along again - making this the 5th year I've participated in this awesome link-up! It really helps me keep motivated and focused on working my way through the stack of WIPs in my sewing room.

All of these projects have rolled over from last year but I'm ready to get sewing on these and start enjoying them as finished quilts. Linking up at Charm About You to kick off the 2017FAL!


project Disco:: 2/3 quilted, then needs binding


 project medallion:: top needs an extra border, then quilting

project pineapples:: only blocks right now, top needs to be pieced, then quilted

project marsala:: basted, needs to be quilted

project improv:: ready to baste the pieces & quilt!

project radar wave:: basted, needs a quilting plan

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been participating in FAL for along time. Love your projects, especially the last one Radar Wave is so cool. Thank you for joining in the FAL again, on behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete