Thursday, July 14, 2016

Quarter 3 wishes


Whew- a whirlwind Q2 left me with 3/6 finishes so I'll be rolling over those remaining 3 to this Quarter [and adding loads more!].  Linking up at SloStudio for Q3!
2016 FAL


project Disco: currently partially quilted so i need to plan a few blocks of quilty-time in my schedule


project Radar wave: basted  & needs a plan of action on the quilting

project Marsala-challenge: basted & needs a plan of action on the quilting

project Campfire: fabric pull with inspiration image on the background fabric as the beginnings for this quilt. It's a small challenge between Momm & I to make campfire inspired wall quilts using the same backing print.


project winter quilt: this came to be a quilt top at retreat in January, so now that it's July...maybe it could be finished before Christmas? Top is complete, so i better get searching for backing fabric & a quilting plan.


project mini: a new project I've got going because I just. can't. stop. :P I'm using the free Moda love pattern to make 16 blocks with 16 different mini charm packs. I've already got 1.5 blocks pieced & the rest of the charms ready to go.

project improv: this is still only a top, but I have backing & batting ready to go. Need a quilting plan


project Medallion: a sample for Junior Quilters club at work that I'd like to finish for my wall. Thinking of adding another border to bring it up to size- probably more improv style with that solid teal continuing outwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment