|return of the snow day!|
Had some trouble with a snowman, so I opted for a Dalek instead! Better watch out if you've still got snow on the ground. :)
Detail of my #disco quilt - had enough fabric to add a couple rows so this will be big enough for the bed! I mixed a FQ pack of Architextures and some yardage of Botanics for this quilt and am loving how it's turned out now that the top is complete.
Worked on finishing up my watercolor quilt from the class I took with Katie PasquiniMasopust. I pulled out my trusty Aurifil threads and used all the colors you see in the picture to quilt this. I chose a matching turquoise for the binding and will have a finished picture soon. This quilt is on my Q1 FAL list so it was nice to wrap this one up.