Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pure Seaglass


Two years in the making, but this one is finally bound & complete!  I've been talking and working on this quilt for so long that I'm not sure what to say now that it's actually finished.  Momm came down to visit this weekend and helped me get some fun photos of me with my quilt.  Thanks Momm!  :D


I love all the steps involved in making quilts and especially love the actual quilting.  Even though this is Queen-sized quilt and I FMQ all of it, Gilbert held steady and it was smooth going.  You can read more about how this quilt came to be in the following posts:

However, a picture (or three…) is worth a thousands words and I'll leave you with these beauties!



the back
Finish Along 2014
I'm linking this up as my third finish for Quarter 2 of the Finish a Long over at Littlest Thistle #281 (and will start planning Q3)!   Also linking this at Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday.


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful. Love Love Love, momm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Swoon quilt! Gorgeous colors! I especially like what you did on the backing. Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love the backing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. I love the colors. And I love that you had to take pictures off of a balcony to show it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Good for you quilting such a big quilt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Amazing job. You should be so proud of this!!!

    ReplyDelete