Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WIP :: 11/6/13

It's been a rain-filled day today and would have been perfect to stay at home and quilt.  Sadly, work gets in the way on those days!  So here's what's been happening when I can get in some quilting time.
raindrop filter

finished::

Zipper bag:  Momm made me this wide mouth zipper bag for my camera & cords with just the right fabrics!  I finished up stitching the lining and adding the zipper tab to finish it this week.  It's too cute.  This was on my Q4 list for the 2013 Finish a Long and linked up accordingly





Pinwheel Quilt:  All finished and ready to be packed and shipped out.  More story about this one can be found here.









DS Improv quilt:  I took a workshop with Denyse Schmidt, mentioned here, and have the whole top put together!  Can't wait to get it all quilted!



in progress:: 
Christmas Quilt:  All I need to do is find some free time and start quilting this pretty quilt!  See more here.

Challenge Quilt:  I have the batting and backing cut and ready, so this one needs some basting, quilting & binding.


Swoon:  I have the batting and backing all ready to go on this one too.  I'm almost decided on the quilting and will need ALL the basting pins for it!  :) Really want to see this one finished soon.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Linking up at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday and checking out all the other great projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment