Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WIP :: 3/27/13

the party like it's your birthday edition - because that's right - today is my birthday!  :D
I've got plans and ideas for today mostly including doing whatever I feel like, some quilt time, fabric drooling at Hancock's of Paducah and trivia tonight.

I'm also planning to make cannoli cups in place of cake to celebrate and have some packages to open and enjoy today too!  Check out all the great WIPs this week over at Lee's to celebrate.

complete
 My X and Plus quilt is finished!  It was easy to bind it while catching up on Psych episodes and is blogged here.

I'm a bit in-between projects at the moment, so there isn't much quilt talk today.  I do have my new machine set up and ready to go!  So excited to really get to play with it today and in the coming weeks. I ended up rearranging my sewing room some while setting up the machine and love how it looks.  Of course, some of that is due to having all the fabric picked up and things neatly put away.  We'll see how long that lasts....




in progress
My Psalm quilt is basted and ready to go.  I just need to practice my free motion swirls a bit before starting into the quilt.


Swoon/Roman Stripe/Kaleidoscope: these are both at the same point - needing backing and to decide on how to quilt them.  These will hopefully be next in line for finishing once i get them backed and basted.  Really want to be able to use them already!

 I hope you all have a great my birthday!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday - I am having a great day, thanks for sharing it! Love your xPlus, I just chose that for my queen bee month of April. Psych is one of my go to shows for quilting time also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a Horizon! Wow, what a wonderful machine to have as your own. Happy birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I just found you through Lily's Quilts. It's great to see what other bloggers are producing.

    Your quilts look lovely and I'm pleased to see your swoon, very pretty colours. It's on my to do list and one day will get done.......I hope!

    ReplyDelete