Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIP :: 10/31/12

[read in your best Count voice] Happy Halloween!  Ah, ah ah!

There wasn't much festivity at work today so I pulled up Pandora's Halloween-Party station and had a blast with some great tunes for the holiday: Purple People Eater, Little Red Riding Hood, Monster Mash, etc.  Snagged a few pieces of candy as well.  Yumm!  Most of today I helped the Curator change out quilts in the gallery.  So much fun!  I love working with the quilts and getting to see the backs of them while we take down and put up again.  We went with some Fall/Winter types and there are a lot that I hadn't yet seen hanging so that's exciting.  A whole lot of new quilts to learn names and talking points.

in progress
I'm still quilting away on J's quilt this week but it's almost there.... Just a sneak peek again this week.
Then I'll have to start working on his 2nd quilt idea which will be definitely more challenging!

Everything else is 'in the works' - clearly I need to spend more time in the sewing room!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am happy I found your blog. I have enjoyed browsing and look forward to future posts. Found you through Marcia's Linking Party and just became a Happy Follower!

    ReplyDelete