Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WIP :: 10/10/12

I wanted to have some more time to spend on quilting this weekend, but ended up shopping [scored some fun red shoes at Kohl's] and cooking a lot instead.  I tried a Penne Rosa and some pomegranate-white chocolate chip cookies via Pinterest and made pizza as well!  Everything was so good and are keeper recipes for sure.

in progress
- Polar Bear wall quilt - (see this post for the back story)  I sat down and quilted this tonight.   Now he needs binding and buttons for eyes!

- J's quilt - planning to work on this soon

other projects
(These are still 'in progress', but not top of the list right now)
-Swoon
-GS quilt
-Roman Stripe blocks
-FMQ sammies

That's all for this week dear readers!  Linking up over at Freshly Pieced - better late than never.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait until he gets some eyes! What a wonderful and fun pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very cute this fella is going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Polar Bear is adorable. Really, really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your polar bear is too cute! I can't wait to see him with eyes! Looks like we've both got holiday/wintery projects on the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute quilt! It is a great combo of whimsical and surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now isn't this so cute. I was looking in my magazine last night and saw this pattern. I did think this would be so cute done up and now this afternoon I see you are making it. Is that a sign I should too? I just love the way he is looking into the window.

    ReplyDelete