Friday, July 11, 2014

Quarter 3 : Ready, Set, Quilt!

Even after finishing a good number of quilts in the last year & a half with the Finish a Long, I still have a decent list of those unfinished WIPs.  So here's my proposed list for Quarter 3 and here's hoping I can make some good progress on each of these!  Linking up at The Littlest Thistle (#96) and then getting down to  business on these.
Finish Along 2014

Nancy Drew #1- Meant to be a gift for a friend, I need to piece the backing, baste, quilt, bind & gift this quilt.  I'm planning an all over type design to keep it simple and snuggly. Backing & basting this one is my July ALYOF goal as well - motivation abounds!


Nancy Drew #2 - This one's for me and I plan to quilt it the same way as #1. (At least for now anyways).

Improv quilt - My quilt from taking a workshop with Denyse Schmidt last Fall.  I need to figure out how I want to quilt it and then get going on this one.

TDF quilt - My whole family watches the Tour de France each July and it's fun to cheer on our favorite riders.  Last year was the 100th Tour and Momm & I each decided to make a themed table runner/small quilt to celebrate.  I've got fabrics pulled and an idea/design in my head at the moment.  Since the 101st Tour kicked off last week I'd like to have this one finished soon.

Pantone Radiant Orchid-  My first try at working up a design to use the Pantone color of the year and (I think) I'd like to finish it up.

Watercolor Quilt - This quilt was my project from the class I took with Katie Pasquini Masopust in May.  It'll be fun to try out some different FMQ designs with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment