Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Birthday Bee Blocks

So last year I was part of the #birthdaywishesbee on Instagram with a great group of quilters. Each month each of us got to be queen bee and request a specific block, with everyone else making 2 for the queen. 



In March, I requested these purple & blue curves with low volume background drunkard's path blocks. Everyone did such a fab job with the curves!





Watching the mailbox as these started to roll in was exciting and so was choosing a layout. To give the blocks some room to breathe, I added a low volume border, adding in extra length with the top and bottom. No clue how I'm going to quilt it yet, but I love it!



1 comment:

  1. I love this layout and the colors! The curves were easy to make. can't wait to see how you quilt this.

    ReplyDelete