Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mai Tai anyone?

...pineapples are in my head...                    *lyrics from song Pork Soda by Glass Animals*

This quilt uses blocks I received in the #pineappleblockswap through Instagram last Fall and it's a perfect Summer time finish. Found the perfect backdrop to photograph this quilt around town & show-off these technicolor pineapples!


The backing is a fun travel themed print that even has pineapples on it too! 


 
  
quilting detail




My signature bee made it into this quilt as well! 

I'm calling this quilt Mai Tai and it's already been promised to a friend who loves pineapples as much as I do. :)  

This was on my Quarter 2 Finish Along list (original post here)so I'll be linking up with Charm About You with the finish! Also linking to CrazyMomQuilts for Finish it up Friday - with two finishes this week so be sure to check out my other post: Shatterpoint!

4 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I am working on my own pineapple quilt (all yellow pineapples) so I am loving seeing how everyone is putting their pineapple quilts together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Bee,
    This is so cute, and the one shot you shared it looks like it would make a wonderful table runner too. I love all your colors, and especially the quilting. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Love the pineapple design on the back too. Congratulations on your finish. On behalf of the 2017FAL hosts, thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete