Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Year End Finishes

With all the games, food, hugs, laughs and things to do over vacation it's easy to forget about blogging! Before figuring out what quilting goals I have for 2015 I'm wrapping up all the finishes from 2014.  I managed to link up and finish 10 of 12 goals for A Lovely Year of Finishes!  



The numbers are my link-up on each of the finishes parties as reference.

January: #23 Finished zipper bags for winter retreat
February: #33 Binding the Outdoors strip quilt
March: #53 Peeps mug rug for Momm
April: #41 Honey Honey napkins
June: #49 Finished quilting my Swoon quilt
August: #51 Sunflower & firework mug rugs for swap partner
September: #46 Finish & bind my Nancy Drew quilts
October: #36 my mini B! wall quilt
November: #10 Basting my curves challenge quilt
December: #7 Finish the tree skirt

Super excited to get cracking on the finishes for 2015  - plus there's all those new projects to start!  Linking up at the Year End finishes for Fiber of All Sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment