Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIP :: 9/25/2013

Can't remember the last time I joined in for a Work In Progress Wednesday!  Here's a quick update for you dear readers. :)

in progress
Swoon - finally managed to create my label and finish piecing the backing for this quilt.  Also cut batting so it'll be ready to baste when I decide how to quilt it.


basted!
Pinwheels - used some yardage from my stash for backing and have basted this quilt!  I've got the start of a plan for quilting and am ready to go.
This is also my September project for ALYOF and I'll link it up over at Fiber of All Sorts.



in the pile
See Above!  Also:
Challenge Quilt - top is finished, batting is cut and backing fabric has been ordered!

charity quilts - I had an urge for some piecing so I sewed up two quiltlet tops the other week.  Sadly no photos, but will be looking to get these basted soon as well.

Linking up over at Freshly Pieced and checking out all the progress!



1 comment: