Monday, January 12, 2015

Quarter 1 : 2015

This is my third year participating in the Finish-Along and I'm looking forward to a new year - so many projects to quilt and finish and love!  I'm aiming high this quarter since putting things on the list helps get me motivated to make progress step by step.  Linking up with Adrianne over at On the Windy Side!  Guess that means I ought to stop typing and start stitching.  :)
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


Curves Challenge:  partially quilted already, just needs finishing & binding.

Watercolor quilt:  basted, needs quilting & binding.



Zip bags:  gifts for friends and my January goal for ALYOF.  3 oval box bags & a wide mouth bag

Improv quilt: I want to get moving on this one - need to figure out backing, & a plan for quilting

TDF quilt: I have fabric, a pattern & a plan - maybe it will actually become a quilt 



Face quilt: This was a project sample I made for my Junior Quilter club at work.  I had them make emoticon face quilts in the style of Regina Alexandra and they had a blast.  I liked my sample so much I want to finish it, so it's quilted, but needs binding and a sleeve.


Well friends, that certainly gives me enough to work on these next few months.  What are you working on?  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have some amazing quilts there. I'm really looking forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete