Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January link ups

Happy Year!   I've got some holiday recaps coming soon.  This whole back to work thing this week has thrown me off a bit - I'm trying to get back into my schedule and alarm clocks and it's been slow going so far.  Meanwhile, we had a brief snow flurry tonight which was gorgeous!  I love how still and silent it gets during a snowfall. 
A Lovely Year of Finishes
As I get back into work I'm also getting together my quilting goals for 2014 and first up is joining in for A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014!  I've got some zipper bags to finish up this month as my project. It shouldn't take too long as they are halfway started as you can see. 

Linking up for the start of a good quilting year at Fiber of All Sorts and looking forward to finishing up more projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment