Friday, January 10, 2014

Q1 of 2014 - here I go!

 It's exciting to see that there is a new host for the 2014 Finish A Long - Katy over at The Littlest Thistle! I made good progress in finishing up some lingering quilt tops last year and look forward to continuing that momentum this year too.
Finish Along 2014


  I'll be linking up my First Quarter list so here we go for the year:


1. Challenge Quilt
 A hold over from my Q4 list last year and >< this close to being finished.  All it needs is binding so I'm determined to have this one complete first.



2. Zipper bags
  Momm & I started these in the Fall and I have the second round of them to finish up.  These are Wide Mouth bags using the tutorial from Noodlehead.

3.  Improv Play
 I took a class at work with Denyse Schmidt and created this top.  I'm excited to see how it will turn out once quilted!

4.  Swoon
  Back again on the list - but I'd really love to have this one quilted by my birthday at the end of the quarter.  Adding it to the list helps get me motivated to baste and decide on quilting designs.  

2 comments:

  1. Excellent story, bookmarked the site in interest to read more!
    Brilliant Post, Many thanks newport beach ca homes for sale

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great variety of projects there, good luck getting them done :o)

    ReplyDelete