Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sampler Style

One of the best parts of my job is creating projects for our annual kids Quilt Camp each summer! I run 3 different skill levels which means 3 different projects each year.  This summer, I decided to start making my own quilt based on these projects - after 7 years, that's a total of 21 designs!

I pulled out all the samples from past Camps to use for reference and started sewing up blocks. Pulling fabrics was easy - use as many bright colors as possible and I worked in all of the School Block fabrics too. These fabrics show up in my work stash year after year so they'll add some good memories to my quilt.

It's quite a list of blocks/designs/sizes and today I had fun puzzling out a block layout. Looking forward to seeing this one come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment